Club Med Confirm Continuing Strong Bookings for Their Bali Beachside Resort
Club Med confirm strong bookings ahead of the May to July peak dry months season.
Between fields of rice paddies and temples, the Club Med Bali Resort is a sanctuary for families and friends on the shores of Nusa Dua. With masses of space to unwind, contemporary design inspired by local culture, an adults-only Zen Pool overlooking a lush field of palm trees, a holiday to Club Med Bali rejuvenates body and spirit.
There are so many things to do at the resort from visiting the floating restaurant with delectable al fresco dining, exploring the nearby temples or be pampered in the Spa by MANDARA. Plus, embrace the spirt of local culture with Balinese cooking lessons and evening shows. Club Med Bali holidays have never been so blissful!
Little ones are well catered for and can fly on the trapeze or play about in the splash pool with new friends in a safe environment.
It is no wonder Bali is one of Australia’s favourite holiday destinations. Towering coconut palms and long, sandy beaches under the warm tropical sun. Tourists love Bali for the rich cultural and spiritual history they can explore, with fragrant foods, temples and traditional festivals which explains the strong tourism numbers in recent years.
Emma Cayeux, spokesperson for Club Med said, “Bookings are strong for different times of year with surfers wanting to catch the best waves between April & October, and chasers of culture booking to attend the Nyepi Festival in March or the Galungan Festival in February” She went on to say, “Bali has something for everyone and our kids club activities make it a truly great all-inclusive family holiday resort.”
About Club Med
Club Med is the worldwide leader in upscale Premium All-Inclusive Bali holiday Packages. Guests have the freedom to enjoy the wide variety of services and activities that our Resorts offer, be it on their own or with others.
The extraordinary Club Med experience includes accommodation with refined comfort, all gourmet meals, all-day bar and snacking, a wide selection of sports and leisure, night entertainment and parties, as well as children’s clubs for all ages. Guests get to enjoy true quality time with their loved ones knowing that everything is safe and taken care of.
With over 67 resorts located all over the world, including all inclusive resorts Thailand, vacationers may look forward to spending a truly unforgettable holiday at exotic locations!
For more information please visit the Club Med website https://www.clubmed.com.au
Company Name: Club Med
Company Address: 227 Elizabeth St, Sydney, NSW Australia 2000
Phone: 1800 258 263
GOING EXPERT – A NEW WAY FOR BUSINESS TRAVEL
Going Expert have just launched their new website connecting travellers with been-there travel agents. They don’t sell travel and don’t compare prices, they put the Traveller in touch with Travel Agents who have been to that destination.
Going.Expert is a new travel platform allowing travellers to connect with travel agents who have actually been to the destination they are planning a trip to. This gives the traveller the booking experience and dollar savings of an industry expert with the destinational local knowledge of a seasoned traveller.
Last year (7/2015-6/16), outbound travel departures by Australian residents reached 9.6 million, with 60% of those being for a holiday. The majority of those traveller holidays (77%) were between 2 weeks and 2 months. That’s a lot of travellers and a lot of holidays, many to London. Given the proliferation of online booking platforms, it is interesting to note that almost 53% booked with a travel agent, a growth of 4.3% from the previous year.
There has been a definite downturn in using an online booking platform since 2010 due to traveller frustration brought on by lack of planning flexibility, definite lack of local knowledge and wasted hours, if not days spent researching. The online booking platforms are aggregating available flight, hotel and packaged holiday data from multiple sources; they aren’t planning a vacation for the individual.
In-line with the decrease in booking directly online is an increase of booking through a travel agent. By booking with a travel agent, travellers are realising that all of the planning work is being done for them, and the travel agent has the efficient booking systems at hand to find the right deal at the right time, saving them valuable time and money.
So the traveller is certainly doing the right thing booking through a travel agent, tapping into their wealth of experience, but how does the traveller find a travel agent who knows the local knowledge of the destination really well, in order to maximize the destination experience for the traveller.
“If you want to pick up a quick inflexible, impersonal packaged holiday then go ahead and use the online booking platforms, and pray that nothing goes wrong during your trip. But if you want a holiday that will be memorable for every last organised detail, and have someone to back you up even when you’re away, then you better use a travel agent who has been there”, says Mr Rogan Carroll, creator of a new connection tool for travellers. “That’s where Going.Expert works for the traveller.”
By connecting with a Travel Agent through Going Expert the traveller is getting the local knowledge of a travel specialist, someone who has actually been there. They know the restaurants, the culture, the tours, where to go, and where not to go, they will probably even know which side of the hotel to stay on.
GoingExpert was developed by Mr Carroll out of frustration from wasting hours and days researching a holiday, then getting frustrated even more when sitting with travel agents who refer to a brochure on their rack, or research online information to find out about the destination while sitting there with them. Travellers are time poor these days and want instant results and they want the real “been-there” knowledge on the destination they are travelling to.
“This is not a platform for someone who just needs a flight or hotel, there are plenty of aggregators doing that, this site is for the Traveller who wants to get the most out of their trip. If you want to turn your trip from a good holiday to a memorable lifetime experience, then use www.Going.Expert ,” explains the CEO and Founder of this new and unique travel platform.
Going Expert doesn’t sell travel and doesn’t compare prices, they put the Traveller in touch with Travel Agents who have been to that destination. And it’s not putting them in-touch with the travel agency office either, this is about one-to-one connections with the actual travel agent who has been there. Backing up the database are destination travel agents currently covering 102 countries, including the United Kingdon and growing daily, ready for travellers to match with.
So for the traveller, know where they are going, and are ready to book with someone who knows the destination intimately then visit www.Going.Expert and find a travel agent who has “been-there”. Going Expert is Free to use with no annoying backend advertising – just a pure tool to connect the traveller with the travel agent who knows all about the destination(s) being travelled to.
About Going Expert
GoingExpert is a Travel platform serving the needs of international travellers. Going.Expert connects Travellers with “been-there” Travel Agents; maximizing their travel experience by using a travel agent who has real local knowledge.
Mr Rogan Carroll
Company Name: Going Expert
Phone: +61 (02) 8310 4065
SEO Experts Announce Launch of New Partnership
London, November 30, 2016 /PressMedia/ – Sydney SEO Partners are teaming up with high profile UK SEO consultants to launch a new partnership, London SEO Partners. The directors of Sydney based companies Sydney SEO Partners and SEO Solutions that make up the new partnership are excited about the synergies and economies of scale achieved by the joining of forces to form a global SEO network.
This syndicate of SEO businesses have been working together for some time collaborating on UK client projects and it was a logical move to commence a more formalised arrangement and hence London SEO Partners was borne. These companies have a wealth of combined experience in ranking websites and YouTube videos, RSS Feeds as well as lead generation for local and offshore business owners.
Several extremely respected London SEO consultants, headed by George Paul, are coming together in this new partnership and are excited about the synergies and economies of scale achieved by joining forces in the new venture.
Tony Adams, founding partner of Sydney SEO Partners said ” International clients will achieve significant benefits in the bringing together of the teams in this new partnership of London SEO Partners, SEO Solutions and Sydney SEO Partners. All have different strengths and client specific expertise including search engine optimisation for international website ranking, YouTube video ranking and social media marketing can now be all accessed under the one roof.”
The founding directors of London SEO Partners bring over 30 years of combined experience to this new partnership. SEO Sydney Partners with specific Australian marketing expertise, SEO Solutions with extensive global digital market expertise and London SEO Partners having specialised search engine marketing knowledge in the United Kingdom and other international jurisdictions.
Members of the new partnership have concluded that the rapidly changing landscape of compliance with Google’s algorithms has meant a sharing of international expertise was inevitable. Regardless of the marketing medium used, clients will now be able to access cutting edge optimization strategies from the respective international partnership experts.
Clients range from Sydney Removalists through to multi-national corporations
London Media Announcements
Visiting Sydney? Your Sydney Guide Now Offers Private Tours
Scott Ricketts is the founder of Your Sydney Guide and is both an enthusiastic adventure guide and accredited IATG Sydney Tour Guide.
He launched the boutique guided tour business in Sydney to deliver visitors with a unique experience and for local residents to enjoy some of the many delights the region has to offer but not yet seen for them selves.
Personally Guided Sydney City Tours
Scott is well known for his passion for adventure and travel and has seen him taking several guided tours into the deep powder snow of Hokkaido, Japan. He has also taken tours and traveled himself extensively through the UK, The Pacific, as well as many parts of Asia, North America and Europe. So he is well versed on what visitors to Australia are expecting in a Sydney City Tour
The close proximity to Sydney makes the Blue Mountains an ideal day trip from Sydney that visitors can do and rave about. The distance and highway drive allows a relatively short drive time which gives a full day of enjoying the delights of the region.
Your Sydney Guide staff can personally create the perfect day to suit any group or location that may be of individual interest to a small party. The small size of groups that the transport caters for allows the tours to be tailor made to take in the wonderful sights of Sydney’s regions. You are guaranteed friendly service and an attentive style to ensure a great experience is had by all.
When booking a trip, guests can log their interests and requests via email. This will ensure they are included in the Sydney day trip experience. ‘Blue Mountain’ Guests enjoy this process and can create a day of what is recommended as well as their special winery or iconic location to be included, in what will be for many a once in a lifetime visit to the region.
Your Sydney Guide also offers tailor made tour itineraries of the beautiful Sydney coast that can be personalised to the interests of any group. Tours can be as relaxed or as adventurous as the group desires.
You can learn more about Your Sydney Guide and the Sydney City Tours offered by visiting the website here: http://www.yoursydneyguide.com.au
Media Contact Details:
What Types of Media Are There?
Icontexto Media know that businesses are only aware of a few types of media that they market with and advertise in. Generally, that would be paid media, and the increasingly important social media. Marketing experts know that there are actual 4 kinds of media to work in. Having a good understanding of all 4 types is critical to getting the best exposure for your company or brand.
The most commonly known media is Paid Media. Paid Media is general advertising that is used the most. It comprises:
+ print media such as magazines and newspapers
+ television or radio advertisements
+ outdoor advertising such as bus stops or giant billboards
If you’ve paid for it, it falls under this category. As the word implies “paid” advertising usually costs the most. You’re not only paying for the space – be it in the paper, on that billboard, or over the airwaves, but you are also paying for the creative expert to design you the best advertising to fit the genre you’ve chosen to advertise in. Paid media is a very effective way to get your message out to large groups of people quickly and effectively. However, it can be very hard to measure, even using a “call to action”. (A call to action, or CTA, is something that the customer has to do – like cut out a coupon or “mention this ad”)
· Most businesses are also aware of Social Media. Social media is a digital format that can be shared. Social media is not as instantaneous as paid media, and can often be hit or miss, even when used by marketing experts. Many people try to over-extend themselves and try to apply to same techniques to all social media platforms. For example, Facebook is better for business trying to promote their brand or their services, but LinkedIn is better for business working with services or with other businesses. An experienced marketer wouldn’t run their Instagram account the same way that they would try and work on Facebook. Choose the best that sticks with your type of business and work there to promote your reputation within the right audience.
Social media is content driven, and must have a workable marketing calendar. It used to be enough just to have a website, but today, if you want to get attention, you must always update your content and hopefully have people share it. However, social media is inexpensive even when paying for adware services, so you can play around to see what works consistently best for your business.
· Another form of digital media is Owned Media. Owned Media is everything that you have ever published in a digital format. Usually it refers to your company’s website or blog. It used to be that all you had to have on the internet was a simple webpage with some information about your company or product and further information for a customer to contact you if they are interested. Now your website should be tailored and organic. It’s a living document that needs to change regularly, just like social media.
Owned media is also content driven, but rather than some of trendy frivolities of social media, owned media should be interesting and useful to your customers. For example, on Facebook, you can publish a post like “#tbt – look at the our uniform in the 70’s! We loved our hairspray!” and if you have enough followers, the post will most likely be liked or shared (this is called engagement). Your website however, would have far more useful content and utilise things like podcasts, video showing how to use your products or skills, or even blogs offering some of your best ideas.
· The last form of media, and is usually the most forgotten is Earned Media. Earned Media is your publicity. Publicity can be from a third party, and this kind of publicity is some of the best as it can be perceived as a trustworthy testimonial to your business. Press releases are also a form of Earned Media, and can earn you valuable publicity to a wide scope of customers. Often its best to hire a media agency to use their skills to promote your business in this form of media as it can be very time consuming, and expensive if you are reaching for the top journalists and sources around the country.
If you’d like to conquer all these forms of media, its best to hire a media agency that specialises in all forms of these types of media. You don’t want to spend heaps of marketing money to work with an agency that only does public relations, especially if you are only looking for local customers. The same would go for an agency that only specialises in social media if you are looking for something to happen quickly. If you do decide to outsource, look for a company that has expertise in all areas. If you decide to work it in-house, then make sure your marketing plans includes a little bit from every area to give a solid foundation to your media marketing.
How to Get the Most From Your Marketing
You’ve decided to make the leap and hire a marketing an agency. It’s time to just dive in and get them to build you an amazing brand and cutting edge marketing plan. After all, you need to maximise the budget that you’ve just spent, so time for some results! Right? Well, yes and no. Here are some tips to help you build a great relationship with your agency and build a solid strategy for exceptional marketing.
· Chat with your agency about your past marketing experiences. Let them know what has worked and what hasn’t. Provide them with examples of some earlier campaigns so that they get a feel for what you were trying to convey in your branding. This will allow them to get a better feel on what you were trying to achieve in building your brand identity and reputation
· Let them know about what channels of advertising that you have run your own advertising in. Do you only have a web presence? Have you tried to run a blog or run a few tweets before? Many companies make the mistake of trying to run campaigns for SEO thinking that this what create a stronger presence. A good agency will be able to look at what you have done and ascertain if it was the best media for you. Perhaps your product would be great on a platform like Instagram, but hasn’t really flourished when you tried the same thing in a print magazine.
· If you already have an online presence, share your data analytics. They will want to know how much of your sales is coming from online platforms such as Facebook. If you are online and don’t have some way to measure these metrics, Google Analytics are good place to start. It’s also never too late to start, so if you haven’t yet collected these measurements, late is better than never.
· You will need to share some private details of your business. Be prepared to share your income and revenue. A good agency will have confidentiality agreements and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) in place if you are reluctant. However, they need to know this, so that they can better develop a strategy to maximise your budget. If you’re only earning tens of thousands a month, expensive TV or national newspaper ads would not be ideal for your company.
· Share your customer database and any analytics you have on them. If you have ages, postcodes, or any other demographic factors, this would be ideal for your agency to know. Perhaps you are appealing to a younger customer that you want to – your agency can discuss ways to either maximise the appeal for a greater number of young customers, or change your tactics to start attracting what you consider to be your ideal customer. If you have any way of measuring repeat customers, this would also be great to share. This will allow your agency to discover the potential that each customer has and help you increase their frequency of spend, or the amount that they spend with you.
· Let them meet the team that they will be working with. Quite often it isn’t the creative process that holds up a good advertising campaign, it’s the people who have to “ok” the work. Perhaps your team hasn’t been fully sold on outsourcing the work, or they are too ingrained in some form of company culture to fully appreciate a radical new idea. As a leader of your company, be open in your communication with your team and your marketing agency and be clear about your expectations from both parties.
Most of all, be patient. Just like Rome, a good advertising strategy across multiple platforms cannot be built in a day. It takes careful planning, good resources and excellent communication from all parties to succeed. Working with an agency can be a beneficial long term strategy for your marketing goal.
The 7 Benefits to Writing a Press Release
You’re in this amazing phase in your business and you want to tell the world about some exciting news. You’ve thought of a master plan on how you are going to get this information out, but is getting some buzz the only benefit to writing a snappy press release? No! There are tons of great reasons to spend some time and effort on a well-written press release. Here are some of the top reasons –
· One of the top benefits to a good press release in our digital world is an enhanced presence. Press releases maximise your SEO and send lots of traffic back to your website. A naturally written, classic type of press releases will contain lots of relevant key words and topics about you and your industry. Best of all, they work well with search engine algorithms as they don’t get penalised for using key words properly.
· Along with great SEO comes its sister benefit – increased traffic to your website or social media page. A savvy press release should include links and hashtags (if relevant) and will drive lots of new readers into your web space. Most press releases remain on press release sites for a long time and are often archived which means people who are using search engines to look for information relevant to your news will continue to provide link backs for some time. This also provides a reputational benefit as readers may see archived releases from your company and know that you have been around for a long time.
· Press releases are an inexpensive way to give your marketing budget more scope. Even if you want to go with a professional agent or journalist to write your press release, you’re not going to have to pay like you would in print marketing or classical media types such as TV and radio. You can create your own release schedule and solicit it to PR sites yourself.
· When you send out a press release about exciting and relevant news, of course the main point is building brand awareness around your company and your product. An attractive benefit to that is you are also positioning your company as an expert in your field. Customers will view you as an industry leader and it will begin to build trust about your product and your brand. Eventually they will approach you for your services as you have published something that they like and agree with.
· Press releases are not only a valuable service to you, they are a valuable service to busy journalists all over the world. London journalists and writers have space to fill with new and exciting content and they scan press releases to help create the news. A well-written press release can get picked up across multiple channels of media, not just online or print news sources. Your news could be picked up by television or radio, and that could provide valuable marketing and brand awareness that is unparalleled for grabbing new customers.
· Press releases can attract local customers. Not all businesses are large companies that need national coverage. When developing a marketing plan, it’s too easy to focus on large news services. These services can be inundated with press requests and your release may go unnoticed until a slow news day. By focusing on smaller and more local media outlets, your business can reap the benefits of local attention and then – local customers
· The biggest benefit of writing a press release is to your bottom line. As stated, they are a very in-expensive way to get exposure for your company, brand or product. With this increased exposure, it develops your reputation and attracts new customers that you wouldn’t have reached before.
A press release is a cost-effective and beneficial way to for new customers to find you, and anyone can do it. We hope Icontexto media’s tips to writing a great press release helps you get stated!
Your Mates Removals Founders Buy Boomerang Box
Buying flimsy, flat cardboard boxes that you need to fold into shape, tape the bottoms, tape the tops and the sides, then cut them open is a thing of the past.
Boomerang Box provides the alternative of renting stackable plastic moving boxes for secure and safe transportation. On completion of the move the boxes are simple collected by Boomerang Box, saving the hassle of dealing with torn and folded up boxes and tape.
Mr Laszlo Dobiasz, co-owner of Your Mates Removals said, “We are delighted with the acquisition of Boomerang Box as it’s great box products compliments our removal services business so well.” He went on to say, ” We have used the boomerang Box boxes for many years now in our removal business and know firsthand the benefits of the box design and quality of their manufacture. When we became aware that the business was for sale we had no hesitation in making the acquisition.”
Boomerang Boxes are a significant advance in removalists packing since moving began. They’re super sturdy, ready-made, really cheap, very green, lidded plastic packing boxes that can be stacked up to 5 high and no packing tape is needed.
Mr Laszlo said, ” The unique box design gives significant advantages over its competitors. We know the advantages of Boomerang Box offer to those moving and to our own removals operation. With the marketing that we propose, the company’s boxes will soon be the ‘go to’ box for those on the move.”
About Boomerang Box
Boomerang Box is a ‘green’ company that helps reduce the amount of paper waste by providing interlocking plastic removalist Boxes right to the home or office. The packing boxes are rented and collected after the move. Customers only task is to label the boxes.
The team has a decade of experience behind them and came up with the recycling boxes and packing scheme after encountering thousands of frustrated clients. In doing so the company has saved thousands of tons of cardboard from landfills.
To learn more about Boomerang Box and their packages visit here: http://www.boomerangbox.com.au/moving_box_packages
Product Pro Launches Range of Promotional Products
On-line retailer Product Pro announced today its launch of its range of Promotional Products for the conference and event market.
Their website is now showcasing the comprehensive range of conference, sport and school range of promotional products offered with full printing options available on each.
Product Pro have a reputation of being at the leading edge of technology to communicate with their clients and their website visitors about special promotions and offers.
Mr James Ogden, sales manager of Product Pro made these comments when asked about the launch of the new range, “we did an in-depth survey of our existing client base to arrive at a range of promotional products which suited the array of individual client needs.” He went on to say, “We found that existing clients and website visitors have a broad range of customer interests and are from a wide Australian catchment, so the selection of products needed to accommodate the extensive range of needs and this was a prime consideration in his the final selection process.”
The new website promoting these products is mobile friendly to meet Google’s strict user experience requirements, is robust for ease of customers accessing it on all mobile and tablet devices.
Mr Ogden said, “ we have structured the new website as a one stop resource for conference organisers, schools as well as event organisers to view the latest promotional products, including conference pens, that can be printed with the event logo or corporate message.”
The new website is a reflection of the company’s commitment to staying abreast of the fast pace of changing technology and customer requirements.
They are pleased with user experience feedback already received on how comprehensive in product offering it is, from existing and new customers recently visiting the site since its launch.
For more information about Product Pro and their conference pens, please visit the website: http://www.productpro.com.au
About Promotional Products
Promotional Products is a Sydney based Leading supplier of promotional USBs and other promotional type products for conferences, sporting or corporate events.
For more information, please visit The website : http://www.productpro.com.au
Organization: Conference Lanyards
Information contained on this page is provided by independent third-party content providers. Icontexto Media make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please forward them via one of the methods detailed on the Contact Us page.